Our March-April pre order 40 foot container has finally arrived in Auckland, we have unpacked it, and restocked our shelves.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic , shipping delays put us 4 weeks behind schedule.
A special thanks to all those who had ordered as early as February and who have been patiently awaiting delivery. Thank you all for your orders and support during these hard times, it has been greatly appreciated.
Many new goodies to photograph and upload, but our priority is to dispatch all back orders as quickly as possible.
Newmanz RC Direct have had some fantastic restoration projects on the go during lock down and cant wait to share them with you.
- Also in the workshop ( pictures to follow )
- 2003 Motoguzzi V11 Sport cafe racer build
- Custom built Mk1 Suzuki TL1000S cafe racer
- Full restoration for a 1960's Voskhod 175
- Full restoration for a 1986 Suzuki GS850G
- Oily rag restoration for a 1957 IZH56